Biotique Bioneem Shampoo Review

 Biotique Bioneem Shampoo Review

Hello Buddies, Welcome to my blog. Life isn't perfect, but your hair can be. Good hair makes us feel like "I can rule the world". No matter the texture, color, or style, we all want our hair to look good. For that, recently I got my hands on Biotique Bioneem Shampoo, and here is how it worked on me...

Biotique bioneem shampoo
Biotique Bioneem Shampoo

Packaging :

Biotique Bioneem shampoo comes in a large semitransparent plastic bottle with a shut lock cover at the top. As the bottle is elliptical in shape, it is easier to squeeze the bottle to get the product quickly. I like the semitransparent packaging, through we can see to know how much product is left behind in the bottle.

Biotique Bioneem Shampoo
Biotique Bioneem Shampoo

Price and Net Content :

The price mentioned here may vary according to the market availability. I have given the current market price as of now.

For 340 ML - 224.00 Rs

Click here to Know the Recent price

Key Ingredients :

Biotique Advanced Ayurveda claims to be 100% ayurvedic recipe made with botanical extracts. As the name suggests, Neem is the main ingredient used in this product. It also contains gandhak elements, Neembark, Bringraj plant, ritha fruit, and Lotion Base. Their compositions are mentioned below in the picture.

Biotique Bioneem Shampoo
Ingredients

Texture :

The Bioneem shampoo has a thick flowing consistency and it's Mica greenish in color because of the Neem. It has a mild and pleasant fragrance which I like the most. But it doesn't smells like Neem. I couldn't tell you exactly what it smells like. It has a shiny texture, and it can be due to natural mineral mica, talc, or synthetic agent.

Biotique Bioneem Shampoo
Texture

How to Use :

  • Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands from the scalp to the ends.
  • Rinse well with water and avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water

Who Can Use :

It is not mentioned anywhere in this product.

Pros :

  • Price is very much affordable for this quantity
  • Sturdy and functional packaging
  • It eliminates the dryness and dandruff effectively and gives soft and shiny hair
  • Organically pure and preservative-free
  • Dermatologically tested and no animal testing

Cons :

  • I couldn't find anything negative, I love this shampoo so much...

My Experience :

I am using this product for the past 2 months and I absolutely recommend you to go for it. I still have 1/4 th remaining, Even after 2 months of usage. The quantity is very much enough for a single person and it can easily hold up to 3 months. It also has the conditioning property, which is very much needed nowadays. My hair feels soft and Silky after I take bath with this shampoo. This 2 in 1 product is completely worth your penny.

Conclusion :

This Bioneem Shampoo & Conditioner has been wonderful and super favorite product on my bucket list. It's totally worth buying and I am damn sure of it. Buy it to have a Happy Shower...Happy Showering!!!

Pravs Rating : 4.8 / 5

Post a Comment

0 Comments